The autochess program for PlayOk / Kurnik.org is here

only engine news not upload engine

The autochess program for PlayOk / Kurnik.org is here

Postby elcriollito » 01 May 2009 03:37

I haven't test it yet,but my source and thanks to Pollo11 we are on the right track to discover the last step to get an autochess program for this great chess serve
-------
here are the first clue
from
http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:7C ... =firefox-a

""""Hey guys
I'm not sure but maybe a few of you guys play chess. I'm playing chess for many years at http://www.kurnik.org now. It's for free and rly great 'n stuff etc.

Ok here my problem.
I recieved this program.. together with some other dudes we googled for it on the internet:
http://www.mgn.ru/~internetchesskiller/
This program is like an autoplay that moves automatically for you. First you have to insert an engine (Like Fritz10/11/Rybka/..) and then it recognizes the board (then the two dots at the right side turn to green colour. If internetchesskiller can't recognize the board it stays red.
Ok, so far, it worked always for me as I just wanted to cheat any annoying person and stuff. But since a few months it doesn't work anymore and I thought "!****, kurnik.org changed the board".. I pmed the auther of his program but he probably died or sth like that because I didn't get any response.

So.. as you can see there are the C++ 6.0 Built data files in it. I don't know well with that progging stuff, but I think it must be possible to change the "new" board resolution (or whatever changed) and kinda rewrite the program.

It would be freaking great if one of you guys could try to help me and fix this problem as I don#t know anyone else that writes stuff in languages like pascal and bleble..
Maybe one of you could figure out what#s going wrong there

I'm free for any questions

Greetz"""
------------------------now the reply

........... Re: Internetchesskiller / Autoplay need help
Hi Bleeding 123,

I use internetchesskiller. Are you using version 1.71 ? That is the latest. I have no problems with it on Playchess or Chessplanet but I haven't used it anywhere else. What online chess server are you trying to use it on ? Some pointers that may help:
a) the internetchesskiller small window must not overlap the edges of the main playing board else it won't recognise.
b) you have to turn off anything that marks the last move with an arrow.
c) you must move pieces by clicking on start and target square - do not drag pieces with the mouse as this messes up the board recognition.
d) you should rename both the internetchesskiller EXE file and also the UCI engine file. For example rename internetchesskiller.exe to Forefox.exe and the engine.exe to winamp.exe or itunes.exe. That way if the servers are looking for progs running in the background, they will see only innocent looking processes that would be running on any PC.
e) you must use 32 bit colour resolution. Right click on desktop then go to settings colour quality and make sure 32 bit is selected.
f) Try uninstalling and re-installing the Kurnik client. i found that Internetchesskiller stopped working in my Fritz GUI so I un-installed and re-installed Fritz and it worked again.
g) If all else fails try a different screen resolution - right click on desktop, display properties settings then change the screen resolution. This changes the size of the chess board image and may help ICK to recognise tit again.

I did email the author a while ago and hes responded but I have lost the email address - I will try to find it so you can write to him.

Hope this helps,........

---------------

now the source is here

this is what u will get there
Do you play chess on internet chess servers ?

When you will are very interested this program.

You can use it for an automatic computer chess program help. how it works

InternetChessKiller_1.71.exe (381Kb free)

InternetChessKiller_sources (C++ Builder 6.0)

Last changes

Supported boards
-Supported boards (the program don't work on this pictures because its be compressed):

1. www.playchess.com (for the correct recognize process you must remove a last move arrow showing (Tools->Options->Game->Mark Move With Arrow))

2. www.chessplanet.ru (for the correct recognize process you must remove a last move arrow showing)

3. www.bereg.ru

4. www.kurnik.org

5. winboard

"The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."
- Tartakover -
http://chess2u.googlepages.com/
elcriollito

Re: The autochess program for PlayOk / Kurnik.org is here

Postby elcriollito » 01 May 2009 03:41

How it works?

R/When you start InternetChessKiller it captures screen periodically and

analyzes it for chess board presence. If it finds a chess board when it recognizes

position. If position is the starting (or 1 move be made) then chess engine be started with

this position. When the chess board changed analyze changed accordingly new board.

InternetChessKiller can do moves automatically also.
- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby elcriollito » 01 May 2009 04:56

Program name: InternetChessKiller
Target: automatic use computer chess program help for playing on chess servers
Short description:
program periodically capture screen,
if chess board has been found with start position,
when chess program has been started
if board has been changed,
when analyze has been changed accordingly
Advices for use:
1. Don't touch internetchesskiller window when you are playing !!!
2. Use new login, if you intend get higher rating, than you have now
3. Don't copy engine moves which you don't understand
Bug: For small board and not standart pieces/board doesn't work.
Author: Dmitry Morozov
Contacts:
email: dm-chess@yandex.ru
please, fill up the letter subject: internetchesskiller
- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby goldminer999 » 01 May 2009 08:06

Elcriollito,

Yes I have been using this for the past 12 months now. It works well on both the Playchess.com and Chessplanet (ChessOK). However it is important to follow all the advice that you have included in your post - it was actually me who posted that advice as Green_Dragon on the forum you have quoted. The key thing is not to drag the piece with the mouse, but to use click move where you click the piece and then click the destination square. Also as it works by visually scanning the chess board make sure you don't obscure anything in front of the board or switch windows or start chatting by typing - all these things will mess up the recognition. Another point is you can use any UCI engine - not just Rybka. Also note that it can eitehr play in auto mode (plays the moves for you) or you can make the moves yourself based on it's suggestions. This is how I use it - it gives the suggested strongest move then make it manually. By the way I have not managed to get it to work on Kurnik. There is a long thread about it on the Immortal223 forum but itr is Russian so you need to cut and paste using Googletramnslate to read it. The link is:

Link illegal

Links illegal it is not allowed in this forum, looks at here: http://autochess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=87

These links only Image !

Edited By eliasgino2007! :ok

Let me know if you need any advice on using it.

:lol:
goldminer999
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Postby elcriollito » 02 May 2009 05:20

Could u add some pic of how it looks like when playing and when coonecting to the board,
I haven't play,I was testing at playok,but nothing yet

this is the pic of the program when I click internetchesskiller.exe

my question?
is the program just like that,

take an pic when playing to see how it does
- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby goldminer999 » 02 May 2009 09:23

Hi,

First some instructions how to use it :

1) click "settings" then "common" then "program type" and select from the drop down of the servers you can use it on.
Select http://www.playchess.com for Playchess server or http://www.chessplanet.ru for PlayOK/chessassistantclub/ChessPlanet. these are the only ones I have used.

2) In "UCI Engine" point to any UCI engine EXE file. I suggest set PV lines to 1 and hash to 64 or 128. If you set PV lines to more than 1 it suggests alternative second and third best mmoves but this just slows it down.

3) In "Autoplay" make sure boxes are NOT ticked when starting the game. Once the game starts if you
want the killer to play for you then tick either white or black (your own colour) - not both - and it will move for you.
If you leave both unticked then killer will suggest the best move in the box and you make the move manually on the board with the mouse. Then after opponents next move killer will again calculate and suggest best move and so on.

4) If you want it to autoplay for you, then as well as ticking your colour (white or black)
you must also set the clock for the time control. Just manually edit the "time" - you must do this before the game not afterwards. If it is working properly then in "recognise state" the 2 circles should be green. If one turns red then exit the game, you must close down killer and start all over again else it will not work.

This is it working in action on Playchess.com - I am using it manually (so autoplay unticked) and the engine is suggesting the move and I make the move by hand. I am using a weaker engine (Clueless 1.4). It is suggesting Nf6 as my next move:

Also remember these important guidelines:
a) the internetchesskiller small window must not overlap the edges of the main playing board else it won't recognise.
b) you have to turn off in the options, anything that marks the last move with an arrow.
c) you must move pieces by clicking on start and target square - do NOT drag pieces with the mouse as this messes up the board recognition.
d) you should rename both the internetchesskiller EXE file and also the UCI engine file. For example rename internetchesskiller.exe to Firefox.exe and the engine.exe to winamp.exe or itunes.exe. That way if the servers are looking for progs running in the background, they will see only innocent looking processes that would be running on any PC.
e) you must use 32 bit colour resolution. Right click on desktop then go to settings colour quality and make sure 32 bit is selected.
f) If all else fails try a different screen resolution - right click on desktop, display properties settings then change the screen resolution. This changes the size of the chess board image and may help ICK to recognise it again.
g) For Playchess.com make sure in the Fritz GUI under Tools/Options/Design - the windows and board must be "wood". Then in Board Design the colour scheme must be "maple" and the pice design must be "Fritz".
goldminer999
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Postby pollo11 » 02 May 2009 17:38

thanks goldminer999

that was very kind of you :Bravo
pollo11

Postby goldminer999 » 02 May 2009 17:49

You're welcome - always glad to help my fellow chess enthusiasts. Any more questions or help just shout.

:ok
goldminer999
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Postby elcriollito » 03 May 2009 04:26

very helpfully you notes "golmines",I am very please with this instructions and their pic

I hope Pollo11 we can use this for ciberchess
- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby elcriollito » 03 May 2009 22:34

here is the blogspot for the creator of the program we saw on youtube playing at playok,,the only thing here i do no read poland,if some one here could make translation for us please

Szachotron

Szachotron - program grający w szachy na http://www.kurnik.pl

http://szachotron.blogspot.com/

here is what he said in poland, i ask some one here who can make the translation fr us

History of his program

Początki
Jakiś of czas of temu, nudząc of się na of którejś z of lekcji of polskiego, wpadłem na of pomysł. Był of nim of program, który of umożliwiałby of granie w of szachy na of kurnik.pl. Niby of nic of wielkiego. Ot co, programik of miał of analizować to, co of się of dzieje na of szachownicy i of przekazywać of informacje o of położeniu of bierek do of programu of szachowego, po of czym of czekać na of jego of odpowiedź i of wykonać za of gracza of ruch.
Niewątpliwie of zaświtanie of tej of myśli w of mojej of głowie of było of spowodowane of tym, że w of pierwszej of klasie of liceum of grałem z of kolegami w of szachy. A to na of przerwie of się of jakąś of partyjkę of strzeliło, a to na of jakiejś of wyjątkowo of nudnej of lekcji of ktoś of wyjął z of plecaka of szachownicę. Natomiast of obowiążkowo na of lekcjach of wychowawczych of organizowaliśmy of coś na of kształt of turniejów. Pasja do of tej of gry of przeniosła of się of częściowo na of serwis of internetowy http://www.kurnik.pl. Polubiłem to of miejsce. Spędzało of się of tam of bardzo of przyjemnie of wolny of czas of przy of ulubionej, nie of pochodzącej z of komputerowego of świata, grze.
Jak of każdy, kto of choć of raz of odiwedził Of kurnik, wie, że of wszystkim of kontom of przypisany of jest of ranking. Jest to of taki of drugi of identyfikator of człowieka of zaraz po of jego of loginie. Ranking of odzwierciedla of umiejętności w of danej of grze. I tak, mając of 1700 punktów of rankingowych of uchodzi of się za of kogoś, kto z of szachami ma of trochę do of czynienia, a of posiadając of powyżej of dwóch of tysięcy, za wybitnego of gracza. Oczywiście of kto of zdrowy na of umyśle, dąży do of uzyskania of jak of największej of liczby of koło of swojego of nicku. Tak of też of było ze of mną.
Kurnik of stwarza of tą of niepowtarzalną of sposbność, która of pozwala na to, co of nie of oszukujmy of się, człowiek of lubi of robić: oszukiwać by of osiągnąć of korzyść of dla of siebie. Mówię of tutaj of oczywiście o of wykorzystaniu of podczas of rozgrywania of pratii of kurnikowej of programu of szachowego;) Nie of jestem of pierwszym, który na to of wpadł. Napewno of było of wielu of przede of mną, a i po of mnie of też of będzie of pewnie of jeszcze of więcej of osób. Jednak to, że of interesuję of się of programowaniem of spowodowało, że of zamiast of próbować of oszukiwać w of sposób of jaki to of robią of tak of zwani “of kompiarze”, chciałem of wykorzystać of swoje of umiejętności. Zagadałem do of kolegi - Mariusa - i of przedstawiłem mu of smój of pomysł. Pomyśleliśmy of trochę of jakby of można of było of wykonać of taki of program. W of szczegóły of techniczne of nie of będę of się of wdawał, bo i po co of niepotrzebnie of przynudzać, ale w of skrócie of powiem, że of program of miał of działać of prawie of jak of człowiek - mieliśmy mu of zaprogramować of oczy. Polegało to na of sprawieniu, żeby of program “of widział” co of się of dzieje na of kurnikowej of szachownicy of oraz of tej of drugiej, w of jakimś of programie of szachowym.
Projekt of został of obgadany, ale of wykonania w of najbliższym of czasie of się of nie of doczekał. Jednak of pewnego of dnia of przypomniałem of sobie o of nim.

Pierwsza of wersja
Po of dość of dłuższym of czasie, który of upłynął od of obgadania of projektu z Of mariusem, zaczałem of pomysł of wprowadzać w of życie. Oczywiście of odrazu of pojawiły of się of pytania i of problemy do of rozwiązania of mimo, że of wcześniej of myślałem, że of będzie to of tak of banalne of jak of wynikało to z of rozmów z Of mariusem. Jednak of dylemat of polegał na of tym, jak of odczytywać of szachownicę? Jakiego of programu of szachowego of użyć? I wiele of pomniejszych. Pytawszy co of chwilę of google o of poradę, w of ciągu of kilku of dni of skodziłem of pierwszą of jako-tako of działającą of wersję. Zasada of działania of programu, wtedy of jeszcze of niemającego of nazwy, była of trywialna. Korzystałem of wówczas z of aplikacji of szachowej Of bringer. Szachotron of 1 porównywał of stan of szachownicy w Of bringerze z of tą na Of kurniku, próbkując of odpowiednie of piksele of wyświetlane na of ekranie. Jeśli of zaszła of jakaś of zmiana, wykonywany of był of automatycznie of ruch.
W of zasadzie to of nie of można of było of tego of release'a of nazwać of czymś w of pełni of działającym;) Prawdę of mówiąc of skuteczność of programu of wynosiła 1:1 - tyle of ile of razy of wygrywał, tylko of samo of razy of się of sypał: D

Druga of wersja
Tak of jakoś of się of bawiłem of pierwszą of kompletnie of niedopracowaną of wersją, która of miała of wiecej of dziur of niż of jej of samej of było i of doszedłem do of wniosku, że of tak of nie of może of być. W of końcu, aby of coś of dobrze of działało, musi of mieć of solidne of fundamenty. Z of takim of przyświecającym mi of mottem, poszedłem po of poradę. Jak of zwykle of dobra of wyrocznia of google of udzieliła mi of konkretnych of odpowiedzi. Dowiedziałem of się co to of jest UCI [Of universal Of chess Of interface], jaka of jest of specyfikacja of protkołu UCI of oraz of tego, że w of internecie of są of dzisiątki of darmowych, ogólnodostępnych of silników of szachowych. Myslę of sobie, nic of tylko of brać, używać i of wygrywać na Of kurniku;)
No of tak, ale co mi po of samym of silniku of szachowym, który of tak of wogóle of komunikuje of się ze of światem of zewnętrznym of przy of pomocy of stdin/stdout [of standardowe of wejście/of wyjście, czyli of konsola - dla of niewiedzących co to of jest;) ]? Kolejne of pytanie, kolejna of odpowiedź of google: piping. OK, postudiowałem of troszkę of dokumentacji, pobawiłem of się of jakimiś of przykładowymi of kodami i of wziąłem of się za of właściwe of pisanie.
Zajęło mi to kilka of wieczorów. Efekt of był of porażający:) W of porównaniu z of poprzednią of wersją, ta of aktualna, która of została of opatrzona of numerkiem 2, była of niesamowita i of niezawodna.
Zrezygnowałem z of opcji of autoplay, a of poruszanie of bierkami na of kurniku of było of sterowane of przez of gracza: wciskało of się of odpowiedni of skrót of klawiszowy, na of przykład of alt+X, a Of szachotron of pobierał of informacje o of stanie of szachownicy na Of kurniku, przesyłał of wykonany of przez of oponenta of ruch do of silnika of szachowego i of czekał na of jego of odpowiedź, po of czym of ruszał of odpowiednią of bierką. Rozegrałem w of ten of sposób of kilkadziesiąt of partii i of było of naprawdę of fajnie;) Oczywiście of było of tak do of czasu of wykrycia of pewnego of buga.
Dokładnie to of zanim of znalazłem of gdzie of tkwił of bład, zdrowo of się of namęczyłem. Otóż of normlanie of sobie of grając w of pewnym of momencie, kompletnie of losowo, Szachotron of źle of interpretował of informację o of ruchu z of silnika of szachowego. Jak of się of pózniej of okazało, winny of tego of był of parser of odpowiedzialny za of filtrowanie of outputa of silnika.
Jako, że of wersja of 2 bazowała na of starym of kodzie of poprzedniej of wersji, była of bardzo of zawiła i of była of bardzo of mało of elastyczna. Przez of ograniczenia of jakie of stawiała mi of tamta of struktura of kodu, nie of zdołałem of poprawić of buga w of parserze. W of sumie of ten of błąd of nie of występował of aż of tak of często i of praktycznie of dało of sie of bezproblemowo of grać. W of związku z of tym of postanowiłem, że of pozostawie of projekt w of takim of stadium of rozwoju of jakim of był.
Jednak of pewnego of dnia po of jakiejś of dluższej of przerwie w of graniu na of kurnik.pl, gdy of przeglądałem of jakąś of plytkę z of backupami, natknąłem of się na of archiwum of nazwane “of szachotron 2”. Nagle of naszła of mnie of ochota, aby of zreaktywować of projekt. Takim of sposobem of zacząłem of pisać Of szachotron 3.

and here how he said we can contact him
Kontakt
Możesz się ze mną skontaktować poprzez MSN Messenger: ti4h5mh@hotmail.com
Last edited by elcriollito on 03 May 2009 22:48, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixing,adding pic
- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby matematiko » 04 May 2009 01:12

Where I work, there is a guy from Poland. I'll ask him to make a translation.
Using engines to cheat:
- It is not ethical,
- It is useless, nothing is gained (how can one be proud of a score earn with dishonesty?)
- You will be baned, sooner or later,
- It gives us (the true chess engine players) a bad reputation.
matematiko
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Postby elcriollito » 04 May 2009 02:02

thank you so much
- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby elcriollito » 04 May 2009 03:31

internetchesskiller_1.71 seems to be working fine at www.instantchess.com

see my games,hahhah

- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby elcriollito » 04 May 2009 05:19

Thanks to my teacher maternatiko ,he once told me ask Google ,he will answer everything

I have found that windows live have a great polish-english translator

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/Defa ... vity&br=ro

the following transalter was get it from the link above in polish
Source

Source code is available at:
http://www.mytempdir.com/2026326

but seems to be no working the link (dead end here)

Publication information
The code is distributed under the GNU General Public License. Really modyfikowałem files with code, so don't expect many comments that some facilities wpierających transparency. In a shared archive is a complete project that was created in MS Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition. However, considering that the szachotron uses external libraries, in not obtain before attempting to build. I'm here mainly to the myśli library LUA scripting language. Necessary also have luabind, that this library uses a boost.

If you have prepared all the necessary library you can compile the program. The project was tested and compilation should finish with no errorów. In addition, note that is not supported Unicode.

To work, it is necessary engine chess. You must copy it to the directory '%SystemRoot%\sysvol\sysvol\domain_name\scripts '. Information from which the engine was szachotron to use, are saved in the script inicjujacym ' core ' init line core: spawnprocess ("rybkav2 n.3. W32/Sircam@mm format.exe"). As a parameter to specify the name of the spawnprocess of the appropriate engine.
Last edited by elcriollito on 04 May 2009 05:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding new link
- Tartakover -
elcriollito

Postby goldminer999 » 04 May 2009 08:53

Hi elcriollito,

Good to see that InternetChessKiller working for you. By the way do you have to pay to play at Intantchess.com or is there a free version ?
It is a personal choice but a couple of things you may like to consider that I have learned through experience:

1) It is less obvious to your opponent that you are using assistance if you use a weaker engine than Rybka. Rybka makes you look like a super GM !! There are many many weaker engines that look more humanlike but will still beat very strong players. As long as they are UCI engines they will work with the Killer. For example an engine rated 2100 will still beat humans rated 2500 but it less obvious than using Rybka. There lots at this site - I like Cheese 1.3 and Clueless 1.4 as they play very strong chess and more natural looking:
http://aloheac.club.fr/espace_download_engines.htm

2) It is also less obvious if you make the moves manually yourself (leave "autoplay" unchecked) rather than use autoplay. This way you can vary the response time eg. recapturing a Queen is quicker than a complex middle game combination. On autoplay Killer takes the same amount of time to make moves whether they are complex or simple.

:lol:

goldminer999
Vip Member
Vip  Member

Next

Return to Engines